IT HR Sourcer – Chisinau
If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, competitive employment conditions and an opportunity to test and improve your IT Recruitment abilities, we invite you to blend your talent with our know-how.
What will you do?
Working within an international environment, the Sourcer will help with the recruitment process with responsibility for sourcing and screening candidates in line with Pentalog strategy and will support our local recruitment. You will actively take part in the planning and organizing employee retention activities, It events and meet-ups, together with the principal HR Consultant with whom you will work with.
- Identify and recruit talent across all disciplines and departments;
- Develop and implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent including: internet searches, social media, talent campaigns, cold-calling and networking;
- Screening candidates through CV review and telephone screening in order to ensure shortlist of candidates meet vacancy requirements;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Recruiters and act as a trusted advisor on recruitment needs;
- Responsible for the achievement of performance metrics, which include Candidate Pipeline development and the number of those converted to hires, Client Satisfaction, Time to Hire, CV to Hire ratio;
- Participate in team meetings, focusing on collaboration with your peers, sharing information on market trends and sourcing strategies;
- Actively participate and organize IT events and Retention events.
If you are passionate about recruitment and motivated to develop yourself within this area, than we might have the right team for you.
- A minumum of 6 months experience in IT Recruitment;
- Experience as an in-house or agency Sourcer / Researcher would be beneficial but not essential;
- Excellent communication Romania and English skills;
- Content writing experience;
- Motivated individual with a confident telephone manner;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills based on proven effectiveness;
- High commitment to delivering results.
- Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
- Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.