Human Resources Staff, Hanoi
Job no longer available
Pentalog Vietnam was established at the end of 2008 and ever since that time, it’s growth has been sure and steady. Counting over 120 000 IT specialists, our Pentalog location in Hanoi is recognized as one of the best IT outsourcing destinations in Asia, regarding the quality/price ratio. As Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi, has 3 million inhabitants, the competitive Pentalog IT delivery center located here proudly serves clients from France, USA, Canada, Singapore and Switzerland.
Today, we are looking for a person to fill in the position of Human Resources Staff.
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Staff position:
- Be in charge of issues and manage documents related to Labor Contracts and Social Insurance;
- Prepare documents to get work permit for foreign staff;
- Be responsible for claiming benefits from Union Trade;
- Calculate monthly salary, bonus, annual salary increment and prepare salary bank transfer package;
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- University Graduate in Human Resources Management is a must;
- Fluent in either English or French (4 skills);
- Experience in working as C&B specialist is preferable;
- Active, dynamic, good mindset, good attitude, and can work under pressure.
- Career development in an international company;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning.
- Social/ Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club, etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Here is more information about Pentalog’s morals&values.