iOS Developer job, Chisinau
We are looking for a determined iOS Developer to join our team for a project designed for an extraordinary client – one of the biggest travel and restaurant platforms of East Coast America!
Our client’s main target is to provide a unique experience for its online visitors and employees, full of challenging moments, and we are here to help achieve this goal. The mobile development team that you will be part of is working on creating a fast, easy accessible and faultless user experience.
Your mandatory skills, as an iOS Developer:
- 5+ years experience with Native iOS Development;
- Proven knowledge of Swift, Objective-C ;
- Understanding regarding the design and implementation challenges/opportunities of mobile devices;
- Experience with shipping mobile product;
- Experience with implementation and development of innovative features for iOS apps;
- Previous knowledge of optimization for existing code architectures;
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment;
- Creativeness, team spirit, assertiveness.
Here’s an interesting article about Mobile Development of MedTech apps.
The benefits that come with the job:
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a multicultural, professional, but really friendly environment;
- Flexible working program;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Trainings / certifications and language courses;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Team buildings with great colleagues.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and finance) that covers the entire scope of digital challenges that a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers are all over the planet and are both blue chips, new leaders and startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
More information about us and what we believe in.