iOS Developer job, Iasi
Summer is here and with it come new opportunities to shine!
Pentalog is recruiting an iOS Developer with Swift knowledge and Agile conviction to join a motivated, multicultural team on a project developed for a digital transformation leader in the construction, infrastructure and energy fields.
Our client has French roots and vast experience in building digital solutions for its customers, coming from all over the world. The company provides mobile apps and predictive analytics designed to help construction professionals enhance service quality and accuracy.
Tech stack: Swift, RxSwift, MVVM, CoreData, QueryKit, Alamofire, CryptoSwift, SwiftLint.
As an iOS Developer, you will collaborate with the other mobile team members and back end developers to help improve a robust and complex application.
- Refine the existing app by providing it with new features;
- Help improve the team’s best practices, by bringing in your know-how;
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the application;
- Research and implement new technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS development;
- Working experience with Swift;
- Reactive programming know-how (especially with MVVM and RxSwift);
- Experience with CoreData and multithreading;
- Pixel Perfect knowledge;
- Attention to details, determination and team spirit;
- Good communication skills;
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn about new technologies;
- Advanced English language skills.
Shows us that mobile development comes easy for you. Take our iOS Developer test!
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a multicultural, professional, but really friendly environment;
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Working in an Agile company: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work (including board games sessions and quiz nights);
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Great ways to relax and find inspiration: Foosball, ping-pong table, video game consoles;
- Training sessions, certifications and language courses;
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Here is more information about our company values.