iOS Developer, Brasov/ Cluj-Napoca
Good opportunities are always around the corner and at Pentalog, we have a brand new job opening for our Brasov and Cluj-Napoca offices. A renowned French multinational company involved in creating electrical systems is looking for an iOS Developer with Objective-C and Swift know-how.
Our client’s specializes in offering solutions in the fields of Aerospace, Defence, Security, Transportation, as well as Cybersecurity, Big Data, IoT, Connectivity, Artificial Intelligence, Digital, Systems, and Software.
In this position, as an iOS Developer, you will be working on an internal communication platform created for web and mobile, which includes chat and video. This messaging service is designed exclusively for companies, as its purpose is to offer 100% security.
More and more, we see that working from home is achievable and it might become a necessity in the future. Here’s one of our colleague’s experience in telecommuting during this time.
- At least 4 years of experience in mobile development (iOS);
- Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- A proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks;
- Solid software and system engineering skills with regards to designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and operating state-of-the-art software;
- Experience in migration of Objective-C to Swift;
- Knowledge of best practices, clean code, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Experience in working with Agile methodology;
- Creativeness, team spirit, assertiveness;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Previous experience with communication platform would be a plus.
Times are changing and for most of us, working from home requires adjustment to the new situation. Here are some productivity tips to help you cope and remain professional.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBAR meetups – our after-work tech events with a twist.
We are Pentalog:
A global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We operate in 7 countries, on 4 continents, as our 500 clients range from start-ups to blue chips.