iOS Team Lead, Cluj-Napoca/ Iasi
For us, every project is a journey, an opportunity to learn new things and explore new possibilities. If you feel the same way about your work, we invite you to be part of our team, as an iOS Team Lead.
Who’s the client?
A top software solutions provider with Canadian roots, offering UX, software design and development consultancy. The company specializes in creating digital and connected health care solutions for European and North-American clients.
What are the team’s project demands?
- Ensure all the steps of the software project, from design to integration;
- Develop iPhone/iPad and Mac OS applications;
- Analyze and investigate the architectural defects of existing projects;
- Implement features and fix the problems that might arise.
What are your job requirements?
As an iOS Team Lead, you will:
- Help transform the client’s ideas into reality;
- Be both the client’s entry point and the team’s technical guide;
- Coach and lead your team to reach a highly efficient result within the agreed timescales;
- Organize and guide the activity of your team;
- Be required to code alongside your colleagues – as this is a hands-on role;
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards and other team policies;
- Be accountable for the team’s performance, work satisfaction & growth.
What is your iOS Team Lead profile?
- You are quick on your feet, with well-developed organizational skills, even in complex technical situations;
- You have already gathered a strong technical background in iOS development (at least 4 years) and you are interested in a new challenge for a Management position;
- You have good knowledge in Objective-C, strong understanding of object-oriented software principles and design patterns;
- You are a born leader and a great motivational person;
- You’re rigorous and creative – and not afraid to show it!
- You think, communicate and act in a structured manner and you do believe Agile is an efficient way of working;
- You’re highly motivated, passionate, adaptable, and eager to learn new technologies and methods;
- You can express your ideas in English, fluently.
What would make you stand out from the crowd?
- Your knowledge of any other programming language (Java, NET, C++);
- Your Mac background;
- Your additional French language skills.
What are the perks of joining our team?
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Who are we?
Pentalog, the number one coding force for digital startups, operating in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
Our company is a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.