Java Developer, Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Information about the client and the team:
• The client is a leader in advanced digital technology services for the motion picture industry. It offers to the cinema industry a global logistics service for the delivery of movies, trailers, commercials, alternative contents, as well as static or dynamic posters to theaters and laboratories.
•The technologies used for development are Java 7 and Java 8, Angular, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
• The working methodology is Agile;
• Solid technical background (at least 3 years) with Java;
• High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written), French would be a significant plus;
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.