Java Developer job, Bucharest
We are looking for a Java Developer who understands the benefits of Agile work and wants to join our dedicated team.
The client is a financial service company priding themselves with a wide range of simple, efficient and cost-effective solutions designed for customers from various fields: Back- and Middle Office, Information and Communication Technology, Real Estate, Procurement and Security.
This international company with Italian ties has an ultimate goal: to provide innovative solutions with flexible delivery time for their customers. Our client contacted us to help them achieve this objective, and we answered the call immediately.
Extra information: The in-house framework used for the app is similar to Jsf & Struts.
Tasks and responsibilities for the Java Developer:
- Design, develop, test and maintain functional requirements for existing Operational CRM application;
- Provide maintenance of the existing live application, by contributing to investigating and resolving incidents;
- Contribute to implementing new features required by business users;
- Work in a dynamic environment, where you can keep a cool head and follow the established course of action;
- Participate in code reviews, provide and accept constructive feedback;
- Focus on results while following established processes.
Other skills required:
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written);
- A positive, “can do” attitude;
- Appreciation for the word “team”: a team player who thrives when working in a team.
Are you confident in your Java skills? Then take the test and add the results to your profile.
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Working within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Team buildings with people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.
More about Pentalog’s core values and morals, here.