Java Developer job available in Brasov
Our client is a renowned multinational corporation – one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide! We are currently expanding our team and searching for an experienced Java Developer to build one of our client’s core business platforms.
Main technologies applied: Java 8 & Java 10 + Angular, AWS.
About the project:
As a Java Developer, you will be part of an Agile team and work on building a large-scale B2B e-commerce platform. The solution aims to facilitate collaboration with re-seller companies and has been designed to process very large orders and high traffic levels. Performance and scalability are our client’s main concerns.
The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8 + Java 10, built on top of a Microservices architecture. The Back-End relies on the Spring Suite, while the UI is developed using Angular. This technologically advanced platform is hosted on AWS.
Our client needs exceptional quality and Agile thinking. This is mostly ensured through a Scrum-based project organization and a high percentage of automated testing. We also pay special attention to applying industry-related and software development best practices, while focusing on agility, our core value for product development.
Catch wonderful sunsets on our 9th floor terrace and get inspired by the view!
The Java Developer’s requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Java technologies;
- Java 8 development know-how;
- Spring Boot skills;
- Microservices experience;
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, Aurora AWS (MySql), K8s and Docker is preferred;
- Experience with Agile Application Development and Scrum methodologies;
- Fluency in English.
The benefits that come with the job:
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- An amazing way to relax and get creative: 9th floor view of Brasov and the surrounding mountains;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- Free coffee and fruits;
- Flexible working schedule;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses.
Did you stumble upon this job ad, but you’re not from Brasov? We have a great relocation policy – so why don’t you move here?
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.