Java Developer job, Iasi/ Chisinau
Have you always wished to be part of a lively team? This is your chance: if you are an energetic Java Developer, who loves to use his full potential, you might be our future team mate.
About the job:
The client is one of the most notorious e-commerce companies on the market. Its international platform specifically focuses on providing online shopping services.
Our dedicated team is autonomous and manages an end-to-end project. They focus on improving existing software solutions in addition to proposing modern e-commerce tools.
This project’s tech stack will surely catch your eye: Java 8, Spring, Angular, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
The ‘why?’ and ‘how?’ when I comes to microservices.
Required set of skills:
- 3 years of experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of Java 8;
- Experience with Spring, Angular, Docker;
- Profound knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum in particular) & the ability to apply them in practice;
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
You are a perfect match for this Java Developer position if you’re:
- Willing to learn;
- A team player;
- Responsible & enthusiastic.
At Pentalog, you have plenty of opportunities to climb the career ladder. Check out a Java Technical Leader’s success story.
Benefits that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Get to know us:
Pentalog is a principal provider of the IT services operating in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia. Over 1,200 engineers and IT experts are engaged in dynamic & innovative projects working on international projects from a variety of fields: e-commerce, IoT, Software publishers, M2M, tourism, telecommunications etc. We strongly believe in Agile, Lean and DevOps best practices.