Java Developer job, Iasi
Have you always wished to be part of a lively team? This is your chance: if you are an energetic Java Developer, who loves to use his full potential, you might be our future team mate.
About the job:
The client is one of the most notorious e-commerce companies on the market. Its international platform specifically focuses on providing online shopping services.
Our dedicated team in Iasi is autonomous and manages an end-to-end project. They focus on improving existing software solutions in addition to proposing modern e-commerce tools.
This project’s tech stack will surely catch your eye: Java 8, Spring, Angular, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
The ‘why?’ and ‘how?’ when I comes to microservices.
Required set of skills:
- 3 years of experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of Java 8;
- Experience with Spring, Angular, Docker;
- Profound knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum in particular) & the ability to apply them in practice;
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
You are a perfect match for this Java Developer position if you’re:
- Willing to learn;
- A team player;
- Responsible & enthusiastic.
At Pentalog, you have plenty of opportunities to climb the career ladder. Check out a Java Technical Leader’s success story.
Benefits that come with the job:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Regular team buildings;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset.
Get to know us:
Pentalog is a principal provider of the IT services operating in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia. Over 1,000 engineers and IT experts are engaged in dynamic & innovative projects working on international projects from a variety of fields: e-commerce, IoT, Software publishers, M2M, tourism, telecommunications etc. We strongly believe in Agile, Lean and DevOps best practices.