Java Developer job, Brasov
Who’s our client?
A German software company offering end-to-end support for the entire factory manufacturing process, through a modular manufacturing execution system which allows integrated data capture, analysis and visualization, thus ensuring complete transparency. The company is part of one of the largest companies in the world specialized in providing intelligent tooling for automated car painting
The client published one of the most powerful software in the organization and production of cars, which was written in JAVA and sold worldwide. To support their substantial growth, the client has decided to cooperate with us in software development, requesting dedicated Java developer teams.
Main technologies used: JAVA 8.0, GWT and Smart GWT.
What is the project about?
We provide quality add-ons applications that monitor and control the workflows inside latest generation factories from Germany and Russia, including Industry 4.0 smart factories.
The user oversees the production line and interacts with it in real time to control and correct the output. And besides code reviews, we use Sonar to maintain a clean code.
As a Java Developer, you will not just program, but also make code review, take part in brainstorming sessions and technical discussions, being free to make suggestions for improvements whenever necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Java EE (version 8.0) knowledge
- Experience with EJB 3, JaxRS, JaxB (XML, JSon), JPA, Websocket, JMS, Smart GWT
- Experience in code reviewing
- Experience in working with Eclipse for Java EE (version Neon.1a, Release 4.6.1 or newer)
- An Agile mindset
- Fluency in English.
Are you interested in relocating to Brasov? Let us make your decision much easier!
Our ideal candidate has:
- A genuine passion for engineering and cars;
- GWT (v 2.8.1) & Smart GWT knowledge (v11.0p_2017-06-20), MongoDB;
- German language skills (nice, but not mandatory!).
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a multicultural, professional, but really friendly environment
- Flexible working program
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- A really nice view from up top of probably one of the most beautiful cities in Romania: Brasov
- Trainings / certifications and language courses
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.
Who are we?
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) covering the entire scope of digital challenges that a company of any size can encounter.
Our clients have operations worldwide and include blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
Here is more information about Pentalog and what we believe in.