Java Developer job, Iasi
Our brand-new client is a multinational corporation – one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide! We are looking for a skilled Java Developer to build one of our client’s core business platforms.
Main technologies: Java 8 & Java 10 + React.js, AWS. Pretty interesting, right? And that’s not all!
Here you have some more insights about the project:
As a Java Developer, you will be part of an Agile team and work on building a large-scale B2B e-commerce platform. The solution aims to facilitate the collaboration with re-seller companies and has been designed to process very large orders and high traffic levels. Performance and scalability are our client’s main concerns.
The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8 + Java 10, built on top of a Microservices architecture. The back-end relies on the Spring Suite, while the UI is developed using React.js. This technologically advanced platform is hosted on AWS.
Our client needs exceptional quality and Agile thinking. This is mostly ensured through a Scrum-based project organization and a high percentage of automated testing. We also pay special attention to applying industry-related and software development best practices, while focusing on agility, our core value for product development.
We are looking for the following skillsets:
- 3+ years of experience in Java technologies;
- Java 8 development know-how;
- Spring Boot skills;
- Microservices experience;
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, Aurora AWS (MySql), K8s and Docker is preferred;
- Experience with Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies;
- Fluency in English.
Are you familiar with the top Java trends of 2020?
What we offer:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, UK, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.