Java Developer job in Iasi
We are looking for a great Java Developer to become part of our extraordinary & Agile team.
Our client is a well-known international company, with Italian roots, whose goal is to provide innovative solutions with flexible delivery time for its customers.
As a professional financial service company, our client provides simple, cost-effective and efficient solutions to customers ranging from Back- & Middle Office sectors, to customers from the Information and Communication Technology or Real Estate fields, as well as from Security and Procurement domains.
The project is tailor-made for our client and it involves an Internet Banking, multi-tenant application with customization for several countries: Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Hungary and Bosnia.
The tech stack:
Java/Java EE 1.6, ReactJS, CSS3, Tomcat 8, OSGI, Spring3, Splunk.
Besides being very familiar with the aforementioned tech stack, our ideal Java Developer candidate will also need to have:
- Good communication skills;
- Team player attitude;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Customer facing skills and good command of English both spoken and written.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.
Discover similar Java job offers: