Java Developer/ Tech Lead/ Scrum Master, Hanoi – Vietnam
Pentalog has developed a long-term relationship with one of the leading Internet services providers in France that has used our teams in Hanoi for multiple development projects over the past few years.
As a continuation of this collaboration we have recently launched a new JAVA-based project to help the client provide efficient connectivity solutions, secure Internet access tools and safety measures to ensure optimal website exploitation.
Pentalog Hanoi is looking for resourceful Java Developers (preferably, with JEE skills) and Tech leadership inclination, to take part in this project and help implement the application. This position also requires a Scrum Master profile & know-how. If you are ready to tackle the challenges of a dynamic project, then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
Pentalog Vietnam recently celebrated 10 years since its inception!
Requirements for the Java Developer/ Tech lead position:
- At least 2 years of experience in software development with JAVA 7/ 8;
- Proven expertise in web development using Spring 4 – Spring MVC frameworks;
- ORM: Hibernate 4, JPA 2;
- Experience in using Eclipse, FindBug plugin, Maven 3, Git 2.0;
- A QA mindset and experience in JUNIT testing: Spring test, EasyMock, Spring datatest etc;
- Knowledge of MySQL 5.1, Tomcat 7;
- Experience with Microservices, Spring boot, Code Quality control: Sonar;
- Proficiency in RESTFUL services;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Strong communication skills and English language skills (you will need to be able to communicate with the client about the technical aspects of the project);
- French is not mandatory but highly appreciated.
For the Scrum Master role, you will need:
- An excellent command of Agile/ Scrum software delivery methodology;
- Understanding of software development processes and procedures;
- Good communication skills;
- Exceptional leadership skills as you will play a model role and influence your team with your knowledge and Agile-infused experience of delivery;
- Good analytical skills;
- The ability to respond to issues/problems related to the team or project, in a quick and effective manner.
Our ideal candidate: a person with a prior role as a Team Leader, Technical Leader or Scrum Master in any well-known software environment.
Here are 4 ways to have a successful Agile project.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Pentalog, a digital leader offering a one-stop shop of IT services platform that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Mexico, USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.