Java / Kotlin Software Engineer, Bucharest, Iasi
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
We are seeking a Kotlin Native Engineer. You will be working in a multi-national team working on Kotlin, JVMs, Docker, AWS – however – the only skill required is demonstrated experience of Kotlin. Experience of working in cross-country, multi-supplier teams is highly desirable.
Things You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Product Owner and the team to define the technical solution and to develop the new generation of payment technology;
- Work with all the infrastructure in the cloud and use the latest technologies: Java8, Kotlin, Spring4, Hibernate5, Log4j2, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Work in an open team, focused on testing and code quality.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work in close collaboration with our mobile and web developers.
What we’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience as professional software developer;
- Proven experience with Java8, Spring4, Hibernate5;
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin Native;
- Good communication skills and fluent English;
- Solid software and systems engineering skills with regards to designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and operating state-of-the-art software;
- Knows best practice in clean code, test driven development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Prefers to prove ideas by trying them and measuring their impact.
What we offer:
- A culture that welcomes agile methods;
- Competitive salary package;
- Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Meal tickets;
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org