Java Software Architect, Brasov
Job no longer available
You’re a Software Architect with plenty of Java know-how under your belt, wanting a project that will deserve your skills.
Now is your time to shine, to bring your high-level design choices and your technical standards to a cause worthy of your attention: a business e-commerce platform intended for reseller companies. The beneficiary: a multinational corporation known for being one of the largest sportswear manufacturers in the world.
As a Java Software Architect, working on designing our client’s B2B platform meant for large retail orders, you will get the sense of a project that really values quality (partly ensured by automated testing), as well as best practices. Your team is Agile and proud, working within the SCRUM process framework.
- Java 8 + Java 10;
- Microservice architecture;
- Front-End development: Angular 7.
Find out some of the most useful AWS services to provide high-quality solutions!
Our ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of application architecture and object-oriented development skills. The team needs a Software Architect who will quickly understand the project’s requirements and will guide development & test teams accordingly. He/She will need to set and maintain high standards of software quality. The main responsibly of this position is to deliver a high-end product, respecting all preset conditions.
- Relevant experience regarding the aforementioned tech stack;
- Good understanding of DevOps practices, including Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, CI pipeline
- Elementary knowledge of Salesforce (technical limitations, exposed features etc) & SAP;
- Experience with coding and as a DevOps;
- Knowledge of ERP integration and Enterprise solutions;
- Being knowledgeable about Agile methodologies & practices.
- Great leadership skills
- Great communicator, being able to be clear an concise
- Experience in mentoring other engineers
- Finding ways to improve the product
Bonus skills (that we would appreciate):
- Experience in this field or a similar one (E-commerce, wholesale…)
- Past contact with an international environment would be a plus.
Not from Brasov? Here are some reasons – besides this job opportunity – that will make you want to relocate.
- Free coffee & an incredibly inspiring view of Brasov and the surrounding mountains;
- A healthier way of life in a company that takes sports seriously (football, tennis, biking, mountaineering, running).
- Continuing education assistance, including training/ certifications and language courses
- Great teammates that both challenge and support you
- Yearly trips to the client in Germany
- Possibility to bring your most creative ideas to the table
- A fully Agile product development approach that ensures flexibility to any change
- Regular team buildings that will be fun & productive at the same time
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
We are a digital provider of IT services that operates internationally Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US, Mexico and UK. Pentalog employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts, all engaged in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. We value, recognize and appreciate the talent of each employee, while providing plenty of opportunities to evolve from a career, as well as a personal point of view.