Java Software Developer (CRM), Bucharest
We are on a lookout for a Java Software Developer to become part of our client’s CRM Development team. In this position, you will build applications for a large, business critical functional area in the company’s IT ecosystem.
The company is a large telecommunications operator with a worldwide business and a focus on great customer experience.
Some tech stack information:
Java, SQL, ORM frameworks.
- Very good Java programming skills: OOP, threads, collections, data structures, JPA, Web Services (SOAP / REST), JMS, JUnit;
- Experience as in web back-end development (servlets, automated tests, REST design principles);
- Knowledge of Spring (different modules: core – context/beans, security, boot, MVC, JMS, JDBC, AOP);
- SQL (and also PL/SQL) expertise;
- Experience with REDIS, Kafka, Continuous integration tools, Containers (Docker), NoSQL (Mongo), ElasticSearch.
Ever wondered how you can change Java versions? We have the answer.
Just of few of the benefits that come with the job:
- Being part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team;
- Pleasant, multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and carrier plan development;
- Language courses;
- Meal tickets;
- Really flexible schedule;
- Working in a company where Agile principles are valued and applied;
- Private Health Insurance.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico.
Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded, and you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Read more about Pentalog.