Java Software Developer (CRM), Bucharest
We are on a lookout for a Java Software Developer to become part of our client’s CRM Development team. In this position, you will build applications for a large, business critical functional area in the company’s IT ecosystem.
The company is a large telecommunications operator with a worldwide business and a focus on great customer experience.
Some tech stack information:
Java, SQL, ORM frameworks.
- Very good Java programming skills: OOP, threads, collections, data structures, JPA, Web Services (SOAP / REST), JMS, JUnit;
- Experience as in web back-end development (servlets, automated tests, REST design principles);
- Knowledge of Spring (different modules: core – context/beans, security, boot, MVC, JMS, JDBC, AOP);
- SQL (and also PL/SQL) expertise;
- Experience with REDIS, Kafka, Continuous integration tools, Containers (Docker), NoSQL (Mongo), ElasticSearch.
Ever wondered how you can change Java versions? We have the answer.
Just of few of the benefits that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico.
Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded, and you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Read more about Pentalog.