Java Software Developer, Brasov
Job no longer available
We are looking for a great Java Software Developer. Are you in for a thrilling, independent project?
We promise an innovative tech stack: Java, React, Node.JS (or Angular/ Vue.JS), Amazon AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, ElasticSearch – just to name a few.
In this position, you will be part of an awesomely Agile team, committed for the long run. You will be working autonomously on a product for an e-Commerce Cloud company, who’s on a mission to unite every energy provider & player on the market. Innovation and determination are some of the words that define this company.
Your job requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in working with Java;
- Knowledge and proven experience with the technologies mentioned above;
- Experience with other services like ElasticSearch (would be considered a plus);
- Putting passion in everything that you do;
- Ambition to provide your greatest work and determination to find the best solution for any problem;
- Good teamwork skills;
- A product mindset;
- Experience in working on e-commerce/ energy projects (would be nice);
- Good communication & English language skills.
Your job perks:
We offer lots of benefits, from a multicultural, professional, yet friendly environment, to a flexible working schedule, an attractive salary package complete with several types of bonuses, implementation of Agile principles, to a front-row seat to workshops, training and knowledge sharing sessions, on multiple IT-related topics.
But have you seen our inspiring view of Brasov, from the 9th floor? It’s worth taking a shot and applying to this job. Oh, and you also get free coffee – it goes well with the fantastic surrounding mountains. If the scenery stimulates you to be (more) active, we have plenty of adrenaline-friendly company competitions and events.
Thinking of relocating to Brasov? Here are some more reasons for you to consider this beautiful city as a very good option.
Find out more about us:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in 14 locations, on 4 continents. Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts, working in an environment where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.