Java Software Engineer
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to complement our IT systems infrastructure team. The internal software platform is based on an SOA architecture and covers Pentalog’s main business processes, such as financial, production management and HR. As a Java Software Engineer will be to take part in the continuous evolution of this platform, by developing new modules and new core systems.
Java Software Engineer responsibilities:
- Write technical specifications;
- Develop and monitor the assigned modules;
- Deliver high quality solutions for the agreed specifications, defined coding standards and within agreed timelines;
- Involvement in related testing and bug-fixing activities;
- Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members (if necessary).
- BA in Computer science;
- 3+ years of experience in Java/ OOP;
- Very good expertise in Front-End development (Angular would be a plus);
- Medium/ advanced J2EE knowledge;
- ORM: Hibernate, JPA;
- Experience with development tools: Eclipse, Junit;
- Source versioning: SVN / GIT / TFS etc.;
- Continuous Integration Systems: Jenkins/ Sonar;
- OS: Linux, Windows systems (can be considered as an advantage);
- Good understanding of SQL language (especially MySQL);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- English or French language skills (intermediate level).
Do you think you have what it takes for this job? You can assess your skills right now.
- An Agile mindset: well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Integration in a both multicultural and friendly working environment;
- A very dynamic and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings, certifications and foreign language courses;
- Team buildings;
- Career plan development;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.