Client & project information:
The company is an American EdTech player that offers high-quality online courses for college students. The best thing about our client is that the solutions provided also help Universities to easily integrate the courses provided. This is done via the company’s e-learning platform, with a transfer into the school’s curricula, upon request.
The project requested by our client involves the development of an app from scratch.
The tech stack includes: Vue.js, Apache Kafka, Gradebook, Kubernetes, Docker, Moodle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Experience with modern JS framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue);
- Experienced with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks;
- A good level of English.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop-shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Mexico, UK, USA, and Germany. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts, offering a very dynamic, multicultural working environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded, while also having plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.