Junior Graphic Designer, Brasov
Are you interested in a great opportunity to excel as a Graphic Designer? Is your head full of new ideas and are you just waiting for an opportunity to bring them to life?
Pentalog needs someone like you for the Marketing Team: a creative and passionate person to become our new Junior Graphic Designer.
Pentalog is a European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 14 locations in Europe, America and Asia.
The wide range of IT services offered by our company covers the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: e-Commerce, IoT, Software publishers, M2M, tourism, telecommunications etc.
Our Marketing team is made up of an international family, full of visionary individuals who are not afraid to take on the most ambitious missions. In this position, you will work and interact with colleagues from all over the world. You will experience various cultures and collaborate with our Marketing departments (events & community, SEO & Content integration, marketing automation, web development, design – of course), as well as other Pentalog colleagues and collaborators.
In this position, as a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be in charge of creating and adapting the web and print artwork for the Pentalog group events, within tight-deadlines. You will focus on generating illustrations and digital images that will be used to promote our company and its affiliates.
In order to succeed, you will need to apply a perfect mixture of teamwork (especially with the events & community team) and individual work.
Main responsibilities as a Junior Graphic Designer:
- Adapting to an existing graphic chart/ template and drawing inspiration from it to propose the final product;
- Working on PRINT products (goodies/ stands / roll-ups etc.);
- Adjusting your proposal based on the recurring demands;
- Taking part in design team meetings;
- Communicating with stakeholders in order to obtain information or validation for design proposals made, within the time limits.
Want to know if you’re a perfect fit for our awesome Marketing team? See if the statements below describe you:
- You use the Adobe suite on a daily basis (Photoshop/ Illustrator in particular);
- You have knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and PowerPoint);
- You’re comfortable with multi-tasking and quickly generating concepts;
- Your attention to detail is great and your ambition to give the best work possible is exemplary;
- You have great problem-solving skills;
- ‘Adaptation’, ‘reactivity’ and ‘rigor’ are 3 words that define you;
- You can work well with others, but are also an autonomous person;
- You’re a dynamic individual, with a willingness to learn;
- You possess organizational skills and you’re able to prioritize under deadlines;
- You have a good level of English, that will help you have a fluent communication.
Please bring your portfolio so that you can show us how innovative you really are. Also, previous experience is not mandatory, but appreciated.
You will get bonus points if you are:
Flexible, Outgoing & Fun to Work With!
If you’re not from Brasov and thinking about relocating, here are some pro-arguments for doing so.
Reasons to join our ranks:
- We’re a friendly, supportive and creative team (OUR SUPERPOWER IS TEAM POWER!);
- The flexible work schedule;
- You will be part of the community that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Having great career opportunities;
- You will work in a young and dynamic multicultural environment, with people with different backgrounds & stories;
- You have a front-row seat to workshops, presentations, training & knowledge sharing sessions, on multiple IT-related topics;
- An attractive salary package and several types of bonuses;
- Free coffee to fuel your possible addiction & an amazing view of Brasov from the 9th floor.