Junior Java Software Engineer job, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Iasi/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
Are you a Junior Java Software Engineer, ready for new Agile challenges?
Our IT systems infrastructure team is expanding and we are looking for a dynamic Java Software Engineer to join the ranks.
The project is dedicated to a platform with an SOA architecture, that handles our main business processes (financial, production management and HR). As part of our amazing team, you will contribute to the continuous evolution of this platform, by developing new modules and new core systems.
- Write technical specifications;
- Develop and monitor the assigned modules;
- Involvement in related testing and bug-fixing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science;
- 2+ years of experience in Java/ OOP;
- Medium J2EE knowledge;
- Knowledge regarding development tools: Eclipse, Junit;
- Source versioning: SVN / GIT / TFS etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- English or French language skills (intermediate level).
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Hibernate, JPA, Spring;
- Previous experience in Webservices development/ integration (i.e. Apache CXF, Axis);
- Previous work with Continuous Integration Systems: Jenkins/ Sonar;
- OS: Linux, Windows systems (would be an advantage).
Take our Java test and add the results to your CV.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- An Agile mindset: well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Working in a dynamic, multicultural and friendly working environment;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Trainings, certifications and foreign language courses;
- Regular team buildings with great colleagues;
- Career plan development;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.
More information about Pentalog, here.