We are looking for a great facilitator for our product development teams, a person who serves others but also shares the decision-making, builds community and brings a holistic approach to the project. In short, a Scrum Master.
Our ideal candidate would be a Kanban Master with well over 4 years of experience, but a Scrum Master with Kanban experience, or who is willing to learn Kanban, is also a great contender for the job.
As a Kanban/Scrum Master, you role will be to help build the working pipeline and processes within a new service of the company, dedicated to DevOps activities.
Those activities will be organized around two axes:
- Dedicated client missions (Consulting, Audits, Infrastructure specific architecture & implementation, Infrastructure transfer: Lift & Shift, transformation etc.);
- Inclusion of DevOps in our In-House Development Teams for 1-2 days per Sprint.
- Define and refine the Kanban processes & workflows;
- Look over methodologies and practices;
- Look over validations & Definition of Dones;
- Manage client requests;
- Team management;
- Impediments management.
Here’s one of our colleagues’ experience as a Scrum Master in Pentalog.
Requirements for a Kanban/ Scrum Master:
- Deep knowledge of Kanban (or Scrum);
- Good communication skills and experience in dealing with client requests, expectations and priorities;
- Very good English language skills;
- Understanding technology and specifically DevOps activities is much appreciated;
- Experience in working with Jira;
- Knowledge regarding Agile estimation & Planning;
- Experience with reporting & providing visibility on progress;
- Team leader, motivator, relationship management skills;
- Experience as an Impediment remover & Conflict mediator;
- Empathy and tenacity.
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a professional, friendly and multicultural environment;
- An Agile-enabled workplace: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Career development opportunities;
- Competitive salaries and bonuses;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings with great colleagues.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) covering the entire scope of digital challenges that a company of any size can encounter.
We have been working with clients all around the world, ranging from blue chips and new leaders to startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
More about Pentalog.