Lead Software Architecture Engineer, Bucharest
We are looking for an experienced and talented Lead Software Architecture Engineer for our client, a Dutch top semiconductor manufacturer and supplier in the Automotive, Security and IoT fields.
The company’s projects include secure connected vehicles, smart connected solution and end-to-end security and privacy. Its products are used in wired and wireless infrastructure, automotive, identification, lighting, industrial, consumer, mobile and computing applications.
As a Lead Software Architecture Engineer, you are going to be part of the next generation of the industry standard AUTOSAR Software Framework; this advanced technology aims to provide tools and solutions for building automotive AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL software and services.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participating in the development of the Classic AUTOSAR reference implementation and standards;
- Developing proof-of-concept applications to validate project assumptions and goals;
- Developing in-depth expertise in AUTOSAR development methodologies, tools, and architectures;
- Working directly with Principal and Senior Engineers in defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- At least 6 years of hands-on relevant experience;
- Understanding of AUTOSAR software constructs and their implementation;
- Strong knowledge of C programming language and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers;
- Deep understanding of the AUTOSAR Framework, architecture, specification and configuration tool;
- Know-how related to the Electrobit and Vector AUTOSAR toolchain;
- Experience with safety standards ISO 26262;
- Experience in lower layer software development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC, SCI, SPI, timers, memory management, failsafe, real-time operating systems, task structure, APIs, flash programming, boot, serial communication – CAN, KW2000, FlexRay);
- Good knowledge of NXP 32-bit MPU and ARM cores (especially i.MX);
- Demonstrated ability to support internal or external customers, as well as availability for occasional business travels to support the client on site;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
Find out more about a Pentalog success story involving a Lead.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Read more about the Pentalog community.