Linux Software Engineer, Bucharest
We are looking for a highly innovative and passionate Linux Software Engineer to join our software team in developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems. The client is a company with Dutch roots, a leader when it comes to manufacturing and supplying semiconductors for the Automotive, Security and IoT fields.
The project is targeted for next generation platforms on Gateway and Autonomous Drive.
As a Linux Engineer, you will become an expert in Automotive software development and proficient with Automotive standards, as well as learn the basics of Automotive applications and next generation trends.
- Do up-streaming and become known in the Open Source community;
- Face the challenges and opportunities which appear when you build a Linux based operating system that runs in a car;
- Take part in the implementation of Linux BSPs for Advance Driving and Assurance Systems, including Vision and Autonomous Drive.
- Advanced C programming skills;
- Experience in Linux programming;
- Experience in debugging hardware and low level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.);
- Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools;
- Good command of the English language (both in speaking & writing).
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel Programming;
- Knowledge of specific automotive applications;
- Knowledge of ARM Architecture and assembly;
- Experience debugging hardware and low level software (device drivers, real-time OS etc.);
- Knowledge of Linux networking stacks and drivers.
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Attractive salary package and a flexible work schedule;
- Well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Training/ certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Integration in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly work environment;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- Being part of a great Agile community, where continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning are the norm;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, telecommunications etc.