Machine Learning Specialist, Cluj
Job no longer available
We are looking for a Machine Learning Specialists with solid Python skills to join a project made in collaboration with a US company focused on transforming the way wine is served, sold and enjoyed. Our client’s main targets involve systems for wine enthusiasts, restaurants, wine stores and wineries.
The project will require you to contribute your skills to implementing an application aimed at proposing relevant wines and wine paring for the user to have the best experience enjoying the wines.
As a Python developer, you will have the opportunity to place your mark, as well as gain new knowledge regarding machine learning.
- Improve the existing Machine Learning algorithms;
- Design and improve the database for storing data;
- Integrate new Machine Learning models into the application;
- Use RESTful API to retrieve data and manipulate it;
- Ensure the performance tuning when using large amounts of data.
Hard skills required:
- Strong Python skills;
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms;
- At least 2 years of experience in web development;
- At least 2 years of experience working with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Writing unit tests and integration/functional tests;
- Proven working experience with RESTful APIs;
- Code management using versioning systems (e.g. GIT);
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
Not sure if you want to upgrade to the newest Python Versions? Here’s something about the pros and cons of migrating to Python 3.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of TDD;
- Hands-on experience working in Agile environments with SCRUM methodology;
- Practical knowledge of parallel/distributed architectures, data structures like trees and graphs, and complex computations;
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases;
- French language skills (not mandatory).
Want to test your knowledge?
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a both professional and friendly environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog Cluj has just celebrated 7 years since its inception. Discover the story!