Marketing Campaign Specialist, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Cluj-Napoca/ Iasi/ Chisinau
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help companies build up their product value. As an European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, we operate in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
What We Do? We leverage 3 types of flexible engagement models to support all the short and long-term objectives of our clients: outsourcing, recruitment and freelancing. We help them craft sustainable strategies that accelerate growth and drive performance.
Now, our awesome Marketing team is expanding and we are excited to announce the opening of the Marketing Campaign Specialist position.
What is my mission?
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will be part of our Marketing Automation team, whose objective is to help with the company business growth. Your team will offer their aid and support the Sales department in their marketing actions, along with the other Marketing teams & members (content, advertising, Brand Marketing Manager, design, events, data etc.)
In this position, you will be in charge of implementing Marketing programs from A-Z: you will design and launch them in the Marketo software, based on the stakeholders’ briefs and automatized processes in the software. This will all be made following a calendar, while taking into account the deadlines issued.
What will my responsibilities be as a Marketing Campaign Specialist?
- Setup & proofread emails, landing pages, forms and banners following appropriate approval processes;
- Update existing emailing, newsletters or web campaigns;
- Build and validate targets with stakeholders;
- Schedule and launch campaigns according to deadlines;
- Follow-up campaigns KPIs and reports;
- Help develop marketing strategy for newsletters;
- Measure results and compile monthly reports for new campaigns.
How important is Marketing Automation, really?
What are the job requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Data/ Technical field;
- Our ideal candidate would be a trainee or intern who has worked on a similar position and has Marketing/ Database experience;
- Knowledge of a Marketing automation tool is mandatory (any of the following: Marketo, Hub-spot, Pardot, Eloqua);
- Data knowledge: familiarity with database process or logical databases;
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency while maintaining program execution excellence;
- Impressive organization skills, that will allow you to deliver within established dead-lines;
- Experience developing and executing B2B and B2C marketing newsletters and campaigns;
- Competence as a creative writer (not mandatory, but nice to have);
- Perseverance and a great attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Great teamwork and team play;
- Good level of English.
Here’s why we chose Marketo as our go-to Automation tool.
What will impress us (extra skills)?
- Experience in using the Marketo tool;
- French language skills.
What are the job perks?
- A really awesome team, with people who will both challenge you and offer support (OUR SUPERPOWER IS TEAMPOWER!);
- Integration in a friendly, multicultural working environment (native French & English speakers included);
- Working in an Agile company, where continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning are the norm;
- Multiple opportunities for your career plan development;
- The chance to improve your skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Foreign language courses.