Microsoft Azure Solution Architect job, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Cluj-Napoca/ Iasi
Job no longer available
We are looking for a Solution Architect with expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure, to complete our team and help us achieve our goals.
Pentalog believes people are at the heart of the company. And we want remarkable people, who are dedicated to their work. That is because when it comes to exceptional software, we put passion in our projects.
What will your responsabilities be as a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect?
- Define and refine Infrastructure Architecture on Azure, ensure it fits with the overall; System Architecture and Application Architecture;
- Ensure the architecture uses the right dedicated Azure services;
- Ensure the architecture implements Azure best practices;
- Define and refine :
– the infrastructure governance (financial tracking, access management etc.);
– the logging architecture including alerts & monitoring flows;
– the Continuous Integration pipeline
– the provisioning strategy;
– the Deployment, rollbacks & backups strategy.
What are the job requirements?
- Expert knowledge of Azure cloud platform (Azure Solution Architect certification more than appreciated: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/azure-solutions-architect.aspx);
- Experience as a Solution, System or Application Architect;
- Experience in software development (especially .NET development);
- Ability to communicate complex technical problematics to non-savvy clients;
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and vouch a solution by development teams;
- Availability to travel (the project will be based in Romania, but there will be travelling to various project locations in order to support the teams);
- Ability to integrate into Agile & Scrum workflows;
- Ability to provide extensive technical documentation & diagrams;
- Experience with reporting & providing visibility on progress;
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written).
What are the benefits we offer?
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Well-structured project, driven by a team that is autonomous and self-organized;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The chance to work in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Who are we?
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help clients build up product value.
Here is more information about Pentalog’s core values.