.NET Developer, Iasi/ Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for a .NET Developer with an extensive experience in .NET 4.6, C#, Entity Framework 6, who is ready to join our team.
Information about the client and the team:
The client is a company with over 50 years of experience in Intellectual Property management and a broad range of services offered on a global level.
The technologies used for project’s development: .NET 4.6, C#, Entity Framework 6, Angular JS, WebAPI 2, Dapper, Ninject, Autommapper, SqlServer, Test Driven Development (Karma + Jasmine, XUnit + FakeItEasy), Domain-Driven Design, CQRS architecture, Code Review, Pair Programming.
The team is currently organized in an Agile manner, consisting of a Scrum Team and associated roles, events, artifacts. Each component serves a specific purpose and is essential to the success and usage of the Scrum framework. The way of working between Pentalog and the client is designed to facilitate a very good communication and collaboration, with fast feedback on the work delivered and visibility for the client regarding the progress, performance and risk management.
See how our Pentaguys are handling another cool .NET project of ours.
Requirements for the .NET Developer job:
- Solid technical background (at least 3 years) with .NET ;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written), French would be a significant plus.
Stay safe and remain productive at work, with our easy-to-apply tips&tricks.
What we offer:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
The world is changing, but we choose to move along with it and look on the bright side of the work from home experience.
Who are we?
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Mexico, USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.