.NET Developer, Brasov
Our client is a leading developer of cloud-based talent management software, and we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our Agile-infused team and work on an exciting project. Since its debut in 2007, our client’s company has become one of the leading SaaS businesses in Europe, as its employee-centric digital platform has transformed the working experience for thousands of customers.
You will be joining a project focuses on developing an HR portal that will be used for career, compensation, evaluation and recruitment purposes. Your team will target code quality, while Unit Testing will be an important task in your daily activities. The work will be done with the help of Jenkins, Jira and Bitbucket.
As a .NET Developer, you will:
- Establish the basis for efficient teamwork;
- Encourage the exchange of ideas within the team;
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise;
- Deliver solutions in the areas of system integration, application design, interoperability, and compatibility;
- Be creative and team oriented;
- Be a good organizer, with analytical thinking;
- Have experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
Surely you want to find out more about the project. Here is an entire article dedicated to the work of your future team.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET technologies;
- Knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework Core, C#, ASP.NET;
- An Agile mindset;
- Fluent level of English.
The Extra-skills that we will appreciate:
- Experience in working with SaaS solutions;
- French language skills (not mandatory, but nice to have).
- A great way to start your day: free coffee and an amazing view of Brasov and the surroundings (from the 9th floor!);
- Development of your career plan;
- Integration in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment;
- Regular team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Working in a company that implements Agile methodologies;
- Training sessions, certifications and language courses;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Fun ways to build a team and know your colleagues (ping pong, board games, sports competitions);
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
The company information:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. With us, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.
This is what Pentalog is about.