.NET Developer, Brasov
Our client is a leading developer of cloud-based talent management software, and we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our Agile-infused team and work on an exciting project. Since its debut in 2007, our client’s company has become one of the leading SaaS businesses in Europe, as its employee-centric digital platform has transformed the working experience for thousands of customers.
You will be joining a project focuses on developing an HR portal that will be used for career, compensation, evaluation and recruitment purposes. Your team will target code quality, while Unit Testing will be an important task in your daily activities. The work will be done with the help of Jenkins, Jira and Bitbucket.
As a .NET Developer, you will:
- Establish the basis for efficient teamwork;
- Encourage the exchange of ideas within the team;
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise;
- Deliver solutions in the areas of system integration, application design, interoperability, and compatibility;
- Be creative and team oriented;
- Be a good organizer, with analytical thinking;
- Have experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
Surely you want to find out more about the project. Here is an entire article dedicated to the work of your future team.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET technologies;
- Knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework Core, C#, ASP.NET;
- An Agile mindset;
- Fluent level of English.
The extra-skills that we will appreciate:
- Experience in working with SaaS solutions;
- French language skills (not mandatory, but nice to have).
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
- A great way to start your day: free coffee and an amazing view of Brasov and the surroundings (from the 9th floor!).
The company information:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. With us, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.