.NET Developer, Chisinau
Job no longer available
Pentalog Chisinau is looking for a .NET Developer for an intriguing project. Are you interested?
Our client, a German company founded in 1992, has been helping customers in the electronic industry improve manufacturing efficiency while reducing costs by eliminating time and material wastage. The company knows that a product is only as good as its implementation, so it ensures everything is properly installed, configured and tested. A prolific customer, who sold approximately 800 tool licenses to around 100 clients, has entrusted us with an exciting project.
The project consists in the development of new features for a tool our customer relies on to calculate prices for billing of materials based on different component providers. The implementation is made as a Desktop Application using WPF and DevExpress (C#, Visual Basic .NET).
Requirements of a .NET Developer:
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework 4.0+, C# (VB .NET is a plus);
- Good knowledge of WPF, DevExpress;
- Experience with SQL-Server, Entity Framework;
- Work experience in implementing multithreading asynchronous applications;
- Knowledge of system architecture (mainly MVVM), logical layers, technologies relations;
The ideal candidate: is autonomous, shows initiative, understands customer requirements, is an analytical problem solver and a team player.
Test your skills and add the results to your resume!
- Attractive salary package;
- English and French language classes;
- Meal tickets;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
Want to see where Moldova is positioned in the world’s best developers rank?
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Moldova, Romania, France, Vietnam, Mexico, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.