Node.JS Developer, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join a project involving a French finance app.
Our client offers digital management tools to various organizations, both public and private, in order to help them develop their business. With 35 years of experience as a software publisher, the company combines business know-how and technical expertise for each project. The information provided by the client conducts to better and faster decision making regarding: public data valorisation, strategic management, financial control and operational management.
The project is expanding, thus requiring a Node.js Developer that will integrate with ease into the development team.
In this position, you will offer your support in creating the company’s products within an Agile team, where Scrum methodology is the norm. You will also analyze, develop and stabilize the functionalities, keeping into account security and service contracts.
- The products are based on a ‘service-oriented’ architecture, thus requiring constant surveillance;
- The team relies on implemented processes regarding continuous and automated deployment;
- The processes are mature, well defined, allowing the developer to easily integrate;
- The project requires weekly version deployment;
- The code testing process is very well established, while the quality of the code is checked with Sonar, JMetter and TestComplete (for non-regresion testing).
Requirements for the Node.js Developer job:
- Experience with documentary databases (MongoDB, CouchDB etc.);
- REST API design and development;
- Know-how in writing and setting up unit tests;
- Ability to write tests using Mocha framework and the Chai Assertion Library;
- Previous experience in using Docker (basic Docker is mandatory);
- Knowledge of Lodash.js and Git;
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, Less;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- 2-3 years of experience as a developer in the production context;
- A passionate, efficient, meticulous and organized person, with a great sense of teamwork;
- Experience in a production project where Web technologies have been used;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment, especially with the Scrum methodology;
- Great communication and English language skills.
Here’s an interesting tutorial about developing Node.js microservices.
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Intriguing salary package;
- Foreign language courses;
- Team buildings and great colleagues, who are awesome both on and off work;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts, who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized & rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.