Ops Engineer (willing to learn Control M) job, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking for a full-time Ops Engineer to work for our client, a French company with a vast history in manufacturing parts and precision assemblies for special machines. The company provides parts for its other customers activating in various areas of activity: aeronautics, medicine (implants and special instruments), special machines and energy.
As an Ops Engineer you will be in charge of maintaining the Group’s production plan in operational condition and will participate in numerous, exciting projects.
- Design, implement and maintain the production plan under CONTROL M;
- Design, implement and maintain supervision under NAGIOS;
- Design, implement and maintain the VEEAM Safety plan;
- Ensure maintenance depending on the company’s technical progress;
- Help define the functional and technical demands regarding different components of the information system;
- Design and supervise procedure application Ensure data and information system security;
- Ensure the technological supervision.
See how DevOps practices can improve a company from the high-tech business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science or similar) and/or +2 years of hands-on related experience;
- Knowledge of security requirements;
- Windows, Linux, Laws, Supervision technical skills;
- English language is mandatory;
- Basic French language skills (Advanced skills would be nice, but not mandatory).
Our ideal candidate:
We are looking for quality, not quantity. That is why, we need our future job occupant to have relevant experience, especially in the Banking, Telco and/or Insurance field.
Control M knowledge would be nice, but we would also be impressed by a candidate experienced in working with a similar solution who is willing to learn new skills which will be helpful for the job.
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- International environment;
- Opportunities to grow (trainings, certifications, language courses);
- Great colleagues and lots of team buildings for you to interact and share ideas with your peers and also have fun;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal tickets.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that covers the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers are all over the planet and include blue chips, new leaders and startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.