PHP Developer in Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Information about the client and the team:
• The client is an European leader in digital marketing, the client brings its strong innovation capacity to create value for its advertisers and establish long-term partnerships with its publishers.
• The client is now developing a new online advertising application that will integrate two existing live applications and will have one interface for end customers and one interface for internal users.
• Technologies used for development are Angular (front-end), PHP (Phalcon – framework) and MySQL (back-end).
• The current organization is based on Scrum Methodology. The Scrum methodology consists of Scrum Team and associated roles, events, artifacts. Each component serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success and usage.
• The collaboration between Pentalog and its client is one based on communication and its main strenghts are : visibility and transparency on the ongoing project, performance and risk management, fast feedback for the work already delivered.
• Solid technical background (at least 3 years) with PHP (any framework related will be a plus),MySQL;
• High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written), French would be a significant plus;
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.