PHP Developer, Iasi
We are expanding the project especially created for one of our intriguing clients and we are looking for a PHP Developer with excellent skills, to join our Agile Pentalog team in Iasi.
The client is a London-based online designer furniture retailer that started out as a niche start-up and is now a globally known company. The company came up with the innovative idea of selling furniture directly from the makers, with no warehouses, no physical stores and no intermediaries, in order to offer top-quality products at affordable prices.
As a PHP Developer, you will work on creating and maintaining an eCommerce website allowing users to see and buy designers’ products while also offering designers a way to expose their creations. Through a Talent Lab app, designers can join a contest, the price for the winners consisting in receiving free display for their new products on our client’s website.
PHP Developer job requirements:
- Good communication skills & fluency in English;
- Previous working experience in an Agile environment;
- Good programming knowledge (OOP, Design Patterns, clean code, etc.);
- Strong PHP knowledge;
- Good MySQL, HTTP/REST knowledge;
- A DevOps mindset.
Extra-skills that would impress us:
- Knowledge of Magento 1 and 2;
- Working experience with Symfony 2/3/4.
Want to ace your job PHP interview? Here are some tips&tricks!
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Training sessions, certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work (including board games sessions and quiz nights);
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Great ways to relax and find inspiration: Foosball, ping-pong table, video game consoles;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help clients build up product value.
Find out more about us!