PHP Developer, Chisinau
Job no longer available
We are currently expanding our dedicated team with a PHP developer working on an interesting, Agile project.
Our client is a well-known actor from the travel industry based in Austria. The company is an online marketplace, which can be used to compare and book multi-day tours to over 200 countries worldwide. The e-commerce site connects more than 600 carefully screened operators and proposes more than 25000 travels experiences worldwide. Its services are aimed at tech lovers and online tourists, proposing itineraries, guides, travel expert services and deals complemented by video and photo samples available 24/7.
The tech stack of the project is: PHP 7, Symfony 3, Docker, RabbitMQ, GIT, SQL Server.
What are we looking for?
– 2+ years of experience as a PHP Developer;
– Experience with Symfony framework would be a plus;
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
– Experience with JS is a plus;
– Passion for best design and coding practices;
– English is a must.
What we offer?
– Competitive salary and bonuses;
– Challenging projects and the chance to work within a professional and friendly environment;
– An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
– Trainings and career development opportunities;
– The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive company;
– Meal tickets;
– English and French classes.
Read more about this subject:
Passing your PHP Interview: The View from Both Sides