PHP Developer, Romania & Moldova
We are looking for a PHP Developer, eager to join our Pentalog team. We are creating several teams in all of our agencies in Romania & Moldova, for a rapidly-expanding project for a FinTech start-up.
Our Austrian client has been around since 2014 and is known for financial innovative ideas. The company’s platform is dealing with cryptocurrency, while also maintaining a close collaboration with financial services, banks and several trading platforms.
As a PHP Developer, you will be working on a solution that will help our client continue his work as a leader on the European cryptocurrency exchange market.
PHP Laravel/ Lumen Framework, MySQL
Requirements for the PHP Developer role:
- Strong knowledge and experience in backend development systems and methodologies (at least 3 years);
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Laravel Framework, MySQL and REST-API;
- Good knowledge of working database systems & database optimizations;
- Extensive experience in writing and maintaining tests;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
Our ideal candidate would be a Senior PHP Developer, who boasts the following qualification:
- Strong knowledge of API/ back-end development best practices and system architecture;
- Strong knowledge of Database systems and algorithms;
- Willingness to mentor less experienced team members.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog, a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.