PHP Developer (with Symfony), Iasi
Pentalog is looking for a PHP Developer with Symfony knowledge, for a long-time client of ours. The position is open for our Iasi office.
The client is a world leader in private travel sales via the Internet. The company offers a limited number of packages, often high-end products, sold with a significant discount for a limited period of time.
As a PHP Developer, your responsibilities will revolve around a series of apps which are used by the company in their business. Your team works along with the client’s Information Systems, and is making great use of the main principles of Agile SCRUM methodology.
In this position, you will work closely with your colleagues to:
- Ensure part of the development of new functionalities;
- Upgrade and carry out the corrective maintenance of the back-office applications;
- Provide consultancy on the strategic choices related to technology.
By using a VPN access between our infrastructure and that of the client, you will work directly on the company’s development and testing platforms, complying with the architecture defined by the customer.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Code Igniter, HTML, CSS, jQuery/jQuery UI, Apache 2 / Nginx, MySQL 5
Requirements for the PHP Developer position:
- 3+ years of experience with PHP development;
- Previous work with Symfony is definitely mandatory;
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile/ SCRUM principles;
- Great English language skills;
- Team player attitude & previous experience with working along other colleagues;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- French language would be considered a plus (not necessary, but nice to have).
Want some insight knowledge on how to ace your PHP interview? Here you go!
Benefits that come with the job:
- Being part of a performance-driven and enthusiastic software development team;
- Working in a company that promotes a healthy culture, filled with team building activities such as: sports events (biking, running, hiking etc.), Foosball table, quiz night etc.;
- Pleasant, dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- Professional trainings and carrier plan development;
- Meal tickets & Private Health Insurance;
- The ability to learn and perfect your foreign language skills (English, French and German language courses);
- Integration in an Agile community that values continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Professional training and carrier plan development;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life.
The company’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
Take a look at how Pentalog supported the career growth of a fellow PHP enthusiast.