PHP Software Engineer job, Bucharest/ Brasov/ Iasi/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
We are a searching for an experienced PHP Software Engineer to join our Agile internal project and help our IT systems infrastructure team achieve full capacity.
Our software platform is SOA architecture-based, and designed to manage core business processes such as: marketing, sales, production & project management, HR. When you join our team, you will take part in the continuous evolution of Pentalog’s platform!
As a PHP Software Engineer, you will ensure end-to-end application development, with full accountability on the technical assigned parameters.
- Write technical specifications;
- Develop and monitor the assigned modules;
- Deliver high quality solutions compliant to agreed specifications, defined coding standards and within established timelines;
- Be involved in related testing and bug-fixing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP/ OOP;
- Previous experience in working with one of the following frameworks would be considered an advantage: SugarCRM, Symfony;
- Previous work experience: Bootstrap, AngularJS, ExtJS or NodeJS (would be an advantage);
- Development tools: Eclipse, NetBeans;
- Source versioning: SVN/ GIT;
- Continuous Integration System: Jenkins/ Sonar;
- OS: Linux, Windows systems (advantage);
- Work experience with Apache/ Nginx web server;
- Medium MySQL knowledge;
- Analytical skills, accompanied by clear algorithmic thinking;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- English or French language skills (intermediate level).
Test your PHP skills and add the results to your profile.
- A very challenging project where you will be able to demonstrate and improve your skills;
- An Agile mindset: well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Integration in a both multicultural and friendly working environment;
- A very dynamic and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets;
- Trainings, certifications and foreign language courses;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- Career plan development.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that covers the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers are all over the planet and are both blue chips, new leaders and startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
If you’re interested in this job opportunity, you might want to find out some insights about a PHP interview.