PHP/Symfony & Angular TypeScript Developers – Hanoi, Vietnam
Job no longer available
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a profession
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
This time, Pentalog collaborates with a French start-up company that specializes in disrupting managerial training. They support managers in achieving their objectives and developing managerial skills. With the proven experience in outsourcing for French companies, Pentalog has been entrusting with building the managerial system for the client. Therefore, we are looking for PHP / Symfony2, 3 and Angular Typescript Developers to take part in the project and tackle the challenges with the technical requirements and benefits are as follows.
- For Frontend: Experience with Angular (Angular Typescript);
- For Backend: Having at least 3 year experience with PHP/Symfony2 or Symfony3;
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL);
- Experience/knowledge of JS (Angular, React, Node…) is a plus.
- Good level at English (4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing);
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Develop career within an international group;
- Opportunity to be trained and work in Europe & Asia;
- Opportunity to learn, be trained on trending technologies/frameworks with professional teams;
- Attractive salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
- Summer Holiday, Noel party: Annual; Team building: quarterly;
- Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club…;
- Tea & Coffee: Free & all day;
- Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).