Product Owner, Cluj-Napoca
Job no longer available
Pentalog is looking for a future representative & key stakeholder for one of our important projects, that will fill the position of Product Owner.
The Agile-driven project involves a French company with a wide portfolio of international luxury hotels. The client aims to provide high quality services, the most advanced modern tools and a thorough knowledge of what booking, concierge services and assistance benefits really represent.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner position:
- Lead requirements gathering efforts, based on Product/Program Management input;
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria;
- Groom and prioritize backlogs;
- Produce release plans and epic roadmaps, run presentations and produce release communications, while tracking benefits realization;
- Accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for development projects;
- Ensure the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible;
- Maintain the written ‘source of truth’: documented user stories recording the agreed requirements of all product owners and stakeholders to enable traceability and re-use;
- Contribute to the creation of business cases for potential projects and the roadmap planning of committed development work;
- Perform change management through product and sprint backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Work with the User Experience department to produce detailed user journeys and designs for implementation;
- Keep Technology management, Program, Product Management and other stakeholders well informed of the status of development requirements and scope and manage their expectations;
- Communicate and enforce requirements specification standards;
- Understand the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business;
- Consistently create high-quality well-documented, easily sustained deliverables and documentation;
- Understand and balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities;
- Ensure knowledge transfer to new joiners and other internal stakeholders.
Skill set required:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner;
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail & a proactive mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Possessing a track record of successful software product development;
- Good English language skills.
Read about our colleague’s journey that lead her to become a Product Owner.
Extra-abilities that would prove useful:
- Knowledge of the travel industry;
- French language skills.
Pentalog is committed to create efficient Product Owners. Here’s what happened at the last PO Camp.
- Working in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Development of your career plan;
- Improvement of your skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog, an European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.