Product Owner, Brasov/ Iasi
Pentalog is looking for Product owner with great expertise and amazing negotiation skills, for an important ongoing project, which is now expanding its horizons in Brasov and Iasi.
The project involves an amazing multinational corporation, known for being one the largest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
We collaborate with our top client in a very dynamic environment, in order to achieve common goals and objectives. Great quality and best practices combine harmoniously in a large enterprise-level project, based on the SCRUM framework.
About the project:
In this position as a Product owner, you will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers who are developing a business to business e-commerce platform, dedicated to re-seller companies. This solution, designed to process very large orders, is very technologically advanced.
The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8 + Java 10, built on top of a Microservices architecture. The Back-End relies on the Spring Suite, the UI is developed using React.js and the hosting is done on AWS.
- Determining the scope and priority of the activities based on business and client impact;
- Working closely with the engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Owning and prioritizing product backlog;
- Refining the backlog with the stakeholders and the development team;
- Supervising the product quality by performing the integration test and user acceptance test before each release;
- Documenting and following user stories;
- Documenting business processes and project architecture to help integrate with other teams;
- Monitoring and facilitating the resolution of production issues;
- Inspecting the product progress at the end of every Sprint;
- Facilitating and participating in the daily Scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
The benefits package:
- Occasional business trips to Germany;
- A challenging project that will provide you with numerous professional fulfillment;
- An international work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- The possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your work and social life;
- Meal tickets.
Pentalog, a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded.
Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.