Product Owner, Chisinau
As a Product Owner, you will be involved in the product development of a project for a prolific EdTech company on the USA market. The client provides high quality online courses that aim to prepare students for success, while helping them overcome the financial challenges of college education.
Responsibilities that come with the job:
- Elaborating user stories based on high level business requests;
- Analyzing application reports vs. financial reports and finding out the reason in cases where data doesn’t match;
- Reporting examples:
- Writing user stories to Collect the information on Payment options usage and debts (e.g. lifetime of membership per option, time in membership vs time covering the debt);
- Writing user stories to Collect 3rd party applications data;
- Writing user stories to Collect cohort aging report (e.g. how many students remain clients each month, how many students have actually started using the application, breakdown by programs, schools, etc.)
- Analysing trends and data correlation for prediction purposes.
The ideal Product Owner profile:
- Knowledge and technical expertise in Data Models;
- Understanding of business flows;
- Strong problem-solving skills, organized, and with great attention to details;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English – you’ll be part of a truly global company!
- Knowledge of data modelling, Database, Kafka, Java, scripting, use of API;
- Scripting and OOP skills;
- Familiarity with e-learning business;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
We are the number one coding force for digital startups, operating in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
Our company is a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.