Product Owner, Brasov/ Iasi
Pentalog is looking for a future representative & key stakeholder for one of our important financial-related projects, that will fill the position of Product Owner, in one of our offices from Brasov or Iasi.
Client & project information:
This Agile-driven project involves one of the most important providers of e-commerce services for the retail sector. The company represents an electronic commerce platform that brings together product and service consumers & providers on an innovative marketplace. Our client’s main purpose is to facilitate the shopping experience with the help of its e-Commerce platform.
Our Pentalog development and testing teams work as an extension of the client’s team on several internal Back-Office and Front-Office projects which focus on improving the existing software solutions and proposing new e-commerce tools.
- Define the product roadmap and backlog;
- Translate the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Determine the scope and priority of the activities based on business and client impact;
- Work closely with the engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Manage the product backlog;
- Refine the backlog with the stakeholders and the development team;
- Define the application’s functional flows and UX;
- Create flowcharts, wireframes and mockups;
- Inspect the product progress at the end of every Sprint;
- Facilitate and participate in the daily Scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews and retrospectives;
- Support the client in adopting and implementing the Scrum framework and processes;
- Work closely with the support and project management departments to address the clients’ needs and maintain the collaboration with them;
- Define the scope of feature releases and hotfixes.
Product Owner job requirements:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner (at least 2 years);
- Financial background is necessary to understand the client’s needs;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Possessing a good track record of successful software product development;
- Great communication & presentation skills;
- Attention to detail & a proactive mindset;
- Good level of English.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
About our company:
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.