Product Owner (with French), Hanoi
Pentalog Vietnam is looking for a Product Owner with French language skills to work on an interesting, long-term project.
Our company has developed a stable relationship with one of the leading Internet services providers in France that has used our teams in Hanoi for multiple development projects over the past few years. As a continuation of this collaboration, we have recently launched a new PHP-based project to help the client provide efficient connectivity solutions, secure Internet access tools and safety measures to ensure optimal website exploitation.
The Product Owner’s mission:
- Collaborating with the client’s Solution Architect to define architecture and technical solutions;
- Determining the scope and priority of the activities based on business and client impact;
- Working closely with the engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Owning and prioritizing product backlog;
- Refining the backlog with the stakeholders and the development team;
- Supervising the product quality by performing integration test and user acceptance test before each release;
- Documenting and following user stories;
- Documenting business processes and project architecture to help integrate with other teams;
- Monitoring and resolving production issues;
- Inspecting the product progress at the end of every Sprint;
- Facilitating and participating in the daily Scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Strong previous experience in implementing Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Autonomy and the ability to be a force of proposal;
- Ability to translate customer requirements into epics and user stories, functional specifications and user stories;
- Great interpersonal – and communication skills (including experience in making presentations);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, translated in the ability to balance multiple ongoing responsibilities and to appropriately communicate issues;
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer focus;
- Proven experience of product ownership;
- Fluency in French (business & IT experience);
- Good level of English.
Want to improve your PO practices? Here you have some tips&tricks from one of our successful Product Owners.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (Tet bonus; annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/ Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Have a look at how Pentalog is changing the game, by challenging its Product Owners to take part in Pentalog’s PO Camp.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains.
Our company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, US, Germany, Mexico and UK. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.