Project Director for the German Market
Who are we?
Pentalog is a Full-Stack IT Services group of over 1000 engineers and IT experts. We work for companies from startups to fortune 500s. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up valuable products.
The Project Director will be in charge with:
- Contractual and commercial relationships with the client, as well as the operational management of the Project Managers;
- He/She ensures the application of the Quality Management System within the assigned projects and applies adequate correctional measures. In this capacity, the Project Director checks the Project Quality Plans, ensures that they are enforced by the project team and by the client, provides follow-up on the corrective and preventive actions taken within the projects, and makes sure that the project KPIs and objectives are met;
- He/She manages the improvement of company practices applied in projects and demonstrates pre-sales work experience or hands-on collaboration with clients;
- From time to time, the Project Director makes business trips to the client, for the steering committee or other commercial meetings.
We are looking for the following skillsets:
- Mandatory requirements: fluency in German & English, knowledge of Agile development methodologies
(ex: Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Desired skills: good communicator, synthetic thinking, conflict management skills;
- Past experience desired: project management for multi-site software development projects (multicultural environments preferred), financial management, consultant.
The ideal candidate:
- Project management experience for a software publisher, similar to a CTO in a small company;
- Project Manager, then Product Owner experience;
- Consultant in an IT service company, acting as PO or Project Director.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a both professional and friendly environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.