Project Director, Germany
We are now looking for a Project Director who will work closely with one of our biggest clients, in Germany.
The role of Project Director implies building, maintaining and leading a capable and motivated delivery team for a series of various projects dedicated to our client.
This will call for great coordinating efforts, as you will be creating effective strategies to reach all client objectives.
Our client is a leading sportswear manufacturer and a resounding voice in sports apparel industry. The projects that we are already working on involve two digital solutions whose main purpose is optimize the sales process, on a large scale.
The Project Director position requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in IT;
- Previous working experience in large companies, in positions similar to: Project Director, Program Manager, Engagement Manager, Delivery Manager, CTO, Agile Coach;
- Experience in developing software products with distributed Agile cross functional teams (Dev, Security, DevOps, UX/UI, PO etc.);
- Know-how of frameworks such as Scrum, Nexus, Safe;
- Great assertive communication and coaching skills;
- Leadership abilities;
- Perseverance and motivation to achieve goals;
- English language – C1 level.
- Product Owner experience and involvement in launching products on the market;
- Innovation experience: Design Thinking, Design Sprint, Growth Hacking;
- Knowledge of Compliance and DataPrivacy norms (e.g. GDPR);
- German language skills (not mandatory).
Why coaching is a great addition to your leadership skills.
Some of the provided benefits:
- Working in Germany alongside our client;
- The opportunity to perform in a company that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- A professional, multicultural & supportive work environment;
- Great career opportunities;
- Attractive salary package.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We operate in 7 countries, on 4 continents, as our 500 clients range from start-ups to blue chips.