Python Developer, Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog offers a dynamic environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.
About the job:
You will be part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code.
Your primary focus will be the back-end development of a mobile retail platform that empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers.
- 3+ years of professional development experience using Python, GO or similar languages.
- Experience building large-scale business critical SaaS applications with MicroServices Architecture.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented approach, Domain-Driven Design, S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Experience collaborating with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience with Git.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- English and French classes.
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment.