Python Developer, Romania & Moldova
We have an opening at Pentalog Romania & Moldova for the Python Developer position.
The project involves an Austrian FinTech start-up with a rapidly expanding project. The client is a leading digital asset platform & a well-known name on the European cryptocurrency exchange market.
As a Python Developer, you will join an Agile-driven team, as you will write code that interacts directly with the cryptocurrency exchange.
Requirements for the Python Developer role:
- Excellent Python skills (at least 3 years of development experience);
- Experience with object-oriented programming;
- Message-driven programming;
- Thorough understanding of REST service anatomy;
- Knowledge of asynchronous, non-blocking and/or multiprocessing code;
- Strong experience with Git;
- Previous experience with blockchain-specific programming would be a definite advantage;
- Experience with Docker/ Django (nice to have);
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog, a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.