Python Developer, Iasi
Job no longer available
Our client allows global brands and agencies to listen to conversations and measure the performance of their products or campaigns online. After a first data crawling phase, the company enrich and provides data in many different visualization that will enable marketing professionals to optimize their decisions and strategy for their business. The used Methodology is Scrum.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a both professional and friendly environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Trainings / certifications
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.
We are looking for a Python Developer following these skillsets:
- 3+ years of experience as professional software developer
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Knowing TDD work or at least enthusiastic about this way of working and adapting to it
- Experience with Git (or other VCS) and knowledge of the branching strategies
- Good knowledge of Python and Flask Web Framework
- Familiarity with some ORM libraries
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jinja 2)
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
Who are we?
Pentalog is a Full-Stack IT Services group of over 1000 engineers and IT experts. We work for companies from startups to fortune 500s. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up valuable products.